UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

SEE THROUGH DISC

CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH UFO SUPPORTS GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY THEORY


Author wishes to remain anonymous

I was 7 years old in 1952 and living in New York City. I was up late so my father asked me to run out and get the "night owl" edition of the Daily News newspaper. It was very safe in 1952. The headline said "Truman says Shoot Em Down" and showed a picture of either the White house or the Capitol building in Washington, DC and the sky was full of glowing disks. I ran home and my parents were very upset that we may be at war with aliens. My mother saved that paper. They rushed out early to get the morning paper to find out what happened and there was not one word about the event to be found.

Seven years later we had moved from the city into a lonely and sparsely populated area in the country. There was a big field behind our house. One night I snapped awake in the middle of the night and got up to look out the window. There was a solid silver domed disk sitting in the field. No sound, no lights and no movement. I didn't think twice. I ran barefoot down the stairs and out the back door. By the time I came out of the door I saw a "hole" in one side (of the disk) that wasn't there before. It had no door, no hinges, no sign of how the hole opened.

I had to look. I walked very slowly and quietly up to the door. Odd that I did not feel the panic or fear I would normally feel. I looked inside expecting "equipment" and levers and knobs. I was stunned to find that what appeared to be solid metal was like a smoked window from inside. There was nothing inside. It was totally transparent. The only thing in there was a baseboard about 10 inches high around the floor that was filled with what looked like transparent straws. Hundreds of straws. Most going up and down but some going sideways and some intertwined.

I blinked. I only blinked and I was on my back in bed and the sun was out. I thought I had dreamt it. I threw off the covers and there was grass between my toes like I had ripped it out with them. I looked out the window and saw a burned circle in the spot where the disk had been. I told my mother and we walked out together. She found what appeared to be bundles of straight, stiff tinsel in the grass. My mother picked it up and put it in the attic with the saved newspaper from 1952.

That's when we started noticing a black car with no license plates parked just down the street. There were two men in black suits in the car and they wore black hats. (the fashion of the time) They just sat.

After the first week they began to follow me. I would walk several miles to town on a deserted road and they hung back and followed very slowly. If I went to the movies in town they would be parked down a side street and follow me back home parking more than a block from our house. After several weeks of being afraid of them I tried running at the car, but they put it in reverse and I could never get close.

That's when my father decided to see friends in Pennsylvania and we left for the weekend. When we came back my father and I noticed everything had been moved but only slightly. My mother never noticed anything but we did. Everything was slightly askew from where it had been sitting.

It was a week later my mother went to the attic and realized the paper was gone and so was the bundled tinsel. We never saw it again.

The burned circle in the field stayed dead for many years. Nothing would grow there.

The author of the report explains why this even has remained a secret for so long. "The strangest fact to me is that after seeing the disk I had no desire to tell anyone about it. It seemed as if it did not matter, it was not anything important. I didn't want to talk. Very odd in retrospect that something so big didn't matter at all then. It took 30 years for that feeling to wear off."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com